PIX-Spectra®-XR Centre-corded, Extremely Flexible, Raw Edge Laminated Belts
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- High power rating compared to standard Wrap Belts.
- High tensile strength
- Improved flexibility and suitable for back idler applications
- Superior Belts life
- Temperature range: -25˚C to +100˚C
- Multi-layer fabric provides extra strength and acts as a crack barrier under reverse bend conditions.
- High modulus polyester cords placed at the centre neutralises the reverse bending stress.
- Special rubber compound for better grip on smaller diameter pulleys.
- The unique design of raw edge laminated side-walls facilitates high power transmission and faster heat dissipation.
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
Used in multiple applications, where drive demands high power and reverse bending properties
|CC-AX||12.70||8.50||24 / 609||200 / 5000|
|CC-BX||15.50||11.00||24 / 609||200 / 5000|
|CC-CX||22.00||14.00||51 / 1295||200 / 5000|
Raw Edge Plain Belts
Raw Edge Laminated Belts
Raw Edge Multi-layer fabric laminated Belts