PIX-X'tra®-ML Raw Edge, Multi-layer fabric, Laminated Belts
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- Higher power transmission capacity
- Superior transverse stiffness for lateral support as well as elevated wear-resistance
- Multi-layered bottom fabric, to restrict the formation of cracks and supports application involving acute reverse bends
- Anti-static, oil and heat resistant
- Suitable for reverse flexing in applications involving back-idlers
- Temperature range: -25°C to +100°C
- Special top fabric layer protects the belt from external damage
- Specially treated aramid cords for high tensile strength, minimum elongation, and offers strength to sustain shock loads
- Fibre-ﬁlled base compound enhances the power rating factor
- Multi-layer fabric provides extra strength, acts as a crack-barrier in reverse bend conditions, offers superior wear resistance, allows the Belt to dis-engage smoothly during clutching operation, and increases service life
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
Lawn mowers, Tillers, Agricultural equipment, etc.
|Section||Top Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Angle (Degree)||Manufacturing Range||Unit of Measurement||Length Designation|