PIX-TopCoat®-XT Packaging Machinery Timing Belts
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- Construction comprises of profile-top-rubber, which is application-specific
- Provides excellent cushioning coupled with extra elasticity
- Excellent flexibility to withstand cracking or tearing
- Offers optimum friction to support the contact material
- Vulcanized as a single piece to ensure excellent adhesion
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent life
- Joint free, continuous top-profile
- Temperature range: -25°C to +70°C
- Application-specific specially designed profile-top-rubber
- Fibreglass cord for superior tensile strength & minimum elongation
- High modulus Fibre loaded Polychloroprene rubber compound
- Nylon stretchable fabric teeth for high wear resistance
Top Coat Belts are also available in 8M and S8M Timing Belt sections.
Vertical form-fill & seal machine, Packaging machines, Soap & cosmetics industry, Ceramic industry, Bottling plants, etc.
|Belt Type||Belt Section||TopCoat Thickness (mm)||Manufacturing Range (mm)||Length Range (mm)|
|Standard||TCT-L,H||4,6,8,10||18 to 450||530 to 2000|
Packaging Machinery, Ribbed/Poly -V Belts